Protecting the privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. We collect no personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
Information Collected Automatically
During your visit as you browse through our website, read pages, or download information, we automatically collect and store the following anonymous information about your visit:
- the date and time you access our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you navigate to our site by clicking a link, the location of that link;
- the technical capabilities of the computer you use to access our site;
- the internet service provider you use to connect to our site (for example “companyX.com” if you have a commercial internet account, or “universityX.edu” if you connect from a university); and
- the IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the internet) from which you access our site.
We use this information, in the aggregate, to make our website more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology used, to detect operational problems, and to improve the website’s overall security.
Information That You Voluntarily Provide
We do not collect personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide it to us. If you voluntarily provide us with personal information, for example by sending an e-mail or by filling out a form and submitting it through our website, we primarily use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information or services that you request.
Write to us:
P.O. Box 4160
Montgomery, AL 36103-4160